Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Obviously still shows ...

Found this quiz via The Anti-Essentialist Conundrum:

You Are 53% Feminine, 47% Masculine

You are in touch with both your feminine and masculine sides.
You're sensitive at the right times, but you don't let your emotions overwhelm you.
You're not a eunuch, just the best of both genders.


And you know what?

Damn, was I pissed at not being predominantly male!


Despite last post n all.

Really liked the proportion though.

Thankfully, e.g. black boots 'n' trousers (plus cap) seems to fool virtually everybody. Only yesterday, learned a female knowing me only from seeing me selling newspapers in this gayish local pub describing me as 'masculine', colouring me slightly surprised for a sec.

Ok, a long way from probly 90% female for most of my life. Also it's just this quiz which I'm not taking too seriously.

Damn, still just would like having them percentages changed.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I actually hit exactly fifty-fifty on that quiz. I'm perfectly happy being a girl, I just can't stand the bs social games that women seem to be expected to play, and I have a very limited tolerance for being out on my feet in crowds looking at objects and making decisions about them (that is, shopping): it's very mentally taxing and I get tired and cranky quickly.

You can have five percent of my manliness, I'm not really using it.